Student Admission Requirements
The student entry requirements at Ledra College are examined by the Academic Committee. These have been established in order to determine whether students can, depending on their qualifications, be placed in the relevant programs for which they have expressed interest in successfully pursuing their academic goals. Every student must be a graduate of a secondary school of at least six years of study or an equivalent qualification. Admission of new students takes place two times a year. During September-October for the Winter semester of study (A) and January-February for the Spring semester of study (B). Students are expected to be on campus prior to the beginning of the intended semester/session. In response to arising need, courses could be provided within the summer period..
Personal interviews are not normally required as part of the admission process; however, Ledra College reserves the right to request an interview before making a final decision on accepting an applicant.
What to submit
Under the immigration regulations, and depending on their nationality, applicants should follow the relevant procedure and submit the required documents as described below:
All candidates must meet the following criteria:
1. The Application Form must be accompanied by the amount of € 150 as an entitlement and which is non-refundable.
1. Attested graduation certificate of the Secondary Education School of the Republic of Cyprus.
2. A 12-year certificate with satisfactory performance (15/20) or equivalent
3. G.C.E. (5 O Level and 2 A Level) and provided that they have graduated from a secondary school.
4. Any other certificate or qualification judged by the Academic Committee to be equivalent to a secondary school leaving certificate.
5. Equivalents to the above shall be examined and documented by the Academic Committee provided that they are equivalent to a secondary school leaving certificate.
If a student does not have the appropriate level to follow a branch then he / she may be allowed to join the preparatory year of study.
Proof of Knowledge of the English Language
In the case of Cypriot students, the high school diploma is considered to be a satisfactory qualification only if the degree held by the student in the English language is (16/20). If his/her grade is between 14-15 / 20, then he / she will be required to attend the English language course offered and taught in the field of study for which he / she has expressed interest.